34286 US Hwy 19 N
Palm Harbor, Fl 34684
34306 US Hwy 19 N
Palm Harbor, FL 34684
Sun Feb 25, 1pm - 4pm
Price is $59
($10 Donated to Suncoast Animal League)
* Your class takes approximately 3 hours.
* Currently we are only painting Dogs & Cats
* NO PETS ARE ALLOWED IN THE STUDIO.
* Recommended ages 10 & up, under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
YOUR TO-DO LIST
1) WE NEED “GOOD” PHOTOS…
a) Photos should be a clear , up-close, well-lit photo of your pet.
b) Ideal pictures are under a shade tree on a sunny day. The light
will be evenly distributed and show your pets fur color best.
c) Photo should show their eyes, nose, mouth and “personality”.
d) Typically a more traditional pet-type pose is best rather than trying a weird angle.
e) We can not piece together 2 photos to generate 1
f) If you can't find a "good" photo - take a new one please!
2) You will be painting your pet, not the surroundings in the photo.
3) Only 1 animal per photo.
4) Send email to: email@example.com with the title line of "PET PICTURE"
5) Email must be received no later than 5 days before your class.
6) Attach 2 to 3 JPEG photos of your pet labeled with your last name (ex: Miller 1, Miller2,
Miller3). If one of the photos is your favorite, please let us know for consideration.
7) BRING A COPY OF ALL PHOTOS THAT YOU SEND US TO YOUR PAINT PARTY! They will be used for reference during class. You can use printed color copies or a mobile
1) We will consider your favorite photo, however we will choose the best photo
for positioning and sketch it on a 16” x 20” canvas.
2) When you come to the studio our artist will help you select the paint colors and then
walk the class through steps to paint your "pets likeness".
3) We have beautiful frames available for your finished painting. (additional fee applies)
QUESTIONS CALL 727.710.5394
Examples of Better Photos To Paint
"NOT SO GOOD" Examples