34286 US Hwy 19 N
Palm Harbor, Fl 34684
Let's Have Fun!!
* Your class takes approximately 3 hours.
* NO PETS ARE ALLOWED IN THE STUDIO.
YOUR TO-DO LIST
1) WE NEED “GOOD” PHOTOS…
a) Photos should be a clear , up-close, well-lit photo of your pet.
b) Ideal pictures are under a shade tree on a sunny day. The light
will be evenly distributed and show your pets fur color best.
c) Photo should show their eyes, nose, mouth and “personality”.
d) Typically a more traditional pet-type pose is best rather than trying a weird angle.
e) We can not piece together 2 photos to generate 1
f) If you can't find a "good" photo - take a new one please!
2) You will be painting your pet, not the surroundings in the photo.
3) Only 1 animal per photo.
4) Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title line of "PET PICTURE"
5) Email must be received no later than 5 days before your class.
6) Attach 2 to 3 JPEG photos of your pet labeled with your last name (ex: Miller 1, Miller2,
Miller3). If one of the photos is your favorite, please let us know for consideration.
7) We print a color copy of the selected photo for you to use during class, however if you
have the photos on your phone they are a much better reference to use.
1) We will consider your favorite photo, however we will choose the best photo
for positioning and sketch it on a 16” x 20” canvas.
2) When you come to the studio our artist will help you select the paint colors and then
walk the class through steps to paint your "pets likeness".
3) We have beautiful frames available for your finished painting. (additional fee applies)
QUESTIONS CALL 727.710.5394
Examples of Better Photos To Paint
"NOT SO GOOD" Examples